- This event has passed.
Hands-on LC-MS Data Processing and Statistics
January 24 - January 28
This course offered by UC Davis will feature hands-on training with real-world untargeted metabolomics data covering LC-MS data processing, compound identification, statistical analysis, network mapping, & data interpretation.
- Untargeted data processing and exercises on MS-DIAL software.
- Exercises on the identification of unknowns by cheminformatics software workflows (including MS-FINDER, CFM-ID, various databases, and small software routines)
- Data normalization and transformation with and without internal standards and quality controls
- Multivariate and univariate statistics
- Pathway mapping and enrichment analysis